Counsellor and Psychotherapist
I am an integrative therapist and have been practicing for about 20 years. I work with individuals and couples as well as young people 16+. I work in an integrative way utilising the principles of person centred therapy, CBT interventions and attachment theory.
Abuse, Addiction(s), Anger Management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Couples counselling, Depression, Dissociation, Eating disorders, General counselling, Identity problems, Loss, Marital counselling, Mens’ Issues, Mental health issues, Obsessions, OCD, Personal Development, Phobias, Post-traumatic Stress, Redundancy, Relationships, Self Esteem, Self Harm, Service Veterans, Sexual Identity, Sexuality, Stress, Trauma, Womens' Issues, Work Related Issues.
However, I prefer to work with someone holistically rather than simply issue- based.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Diploma in Couples Counselling
- Qualified ‘Relate’ Practitioner
- Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling Studies
- Certificate in Counselling Supervision
Member of the following Professional Organisations:
- Registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)