Individual counselling can help to resolve issues in your life that cause unhappiness and difficulty.
Cope with Issues - Counselling and Stress Therapy …
Individual Counselling can help to resolve issues in your life which cause unhappiness and difficulty. Through a series of one-to-one sessions with a counsellor, you can explore those issues in a safe and confidential space. You can feel confident that your thoughts will be heard with understanding and empathy at all times.
- Deal with negative thoughts, depression and anxiety
- Gain confidence and build self-esteem
- Help recovery from trauma and loss
Relationship Counselling can help you and your partner to explore relationship difficulties to enable you to move toward resolution of those difficulties in a collaborative, empathic and confidential space.
We provide both short and long term counselling. Although sessions are normally weekly, we appreciate this may not always be practical, so we offer flexible appointments to suit your individual needs.
Stress Therapy you don’t have to put up with being constantly stressed. Using techniques from CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and Mindfulness, we can help you deal with these feelings. Your Stress Coach will provide you with the strategies, resources and support you need to be able to deal with stress, whether it’s resulting from work or personal pressures.
- Learn to cope better with personal or work-related stress
- Deal with stressful events such as losing a job, divorce, discrimination, or loss
- Prevent physical conditions arising due to the dramatic effects of stress on your body
All our counsellors are independent practitioners or organisations.